II. Types of personal data collected
Personal data requests and user registration
When you use or register on the Holoscreenprotector website, we only collect personal data that you provide of your own accord. It is possible to browse our website without registering, but you will need to register for the purpose of using certain features and services that we offer. By registering on our website you will provide and share your personal data with the public and with other users. Something that is public can be seen by anyone. For example, the personal data you provide in section «About Me», your name,gender, username, user ID, profile picture, photos and videos. This personal data is made available to the public to help connect you with other website users. Please be advised that public personal data can show up when someone does a search on Holoscreenprotector or on another search engine. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or copy the content you provided to them or make it public. Use caution about the personal data you share with others.
Personal data you provide us when you use our services or register for an account with us:
- identifying personal data such as your gender, email and billing address when you register for an account with us. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such personal information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to receive our services;
- other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (username, user ID, profile picture, photos and videos, interests, favorites);
- phone number and financial personal data (such as credit card number) if you use the relevant services;
- you may also provide us other personal data through your participation in user-to-user communications, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our services;
- additional personal data we are required or authorized by applicable laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the personal data we have collected.
Personal data we collect automatically when you use our services or register for an account with us:
- we collect data about your interaction with our services and your communications with us. This is personal data we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our services. This personal data could include the following: device number, device ID or unique identifier, device type, and unique device token, operating system and applications used, application crash-data, IP address, User agent, platform, Software Development Kit version, anonymous User ID, time stamp Developer Key, application version, device identifiers such as: IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), Android ID (Android device), referrer url (Playstore), Google Advertiser ID, device model, maleufacture, OS version, in-app events, and network status (WiFi/3G), Login source, application use, age, gender, if profile is linked to Facebook/Google, number of photos in profile, interests, notification status, registration date, credits bought, date of last payment and use of services;
- location personal data, including location personal data from your mobile device including specific geographic locations through IP, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals;
- computer and connection personal data such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the websites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log personal data;
Personal data we collect using cookies and similar technologies:
We use cookie technology on Holoscreenprotector as part of the statistical reporting on our website. It contains personal data used by a website to personalize your experience (e.g. rotating profiles on the Holoscreenprotector home page) and to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded during your experience, the domain name and country of the internet provider that you have come from (e.g. ‘aol’, or ‘umich.edu’), and addresses of those websites you have visited just before and after Holoscreenprotector. Nevertheless, we do not associate any of this personal data with you as an individual. Only an aggregate measure is taken. Cookie personal data allows us to follow your «click stream» activity (i.e., how visitors navigate our website as they move from page to page). It is important to note that cookies never capture your individual email address or any of your private personal data.
We also operate standard web server log files to assist in counting visitor numbers and analyzing our website’s technical capability. This personal data is used to establish how maley people visit Holoscreenprotector, enable us to organize the pages for the best usability, make the website suitable for your browser, and ensure that our pages are working at their full potential. Although we collect personal data on website traffic we do not record personal data on particular visitors to our website, which means that no personal data about you as an individual is retained or used. You are able to browse the website without cookies by configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or to alert you when a cookie is sent. Since each browser is different, you should refer to the «Help» menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Personal data we collect from other social media:
III. The use and share of the collected personal data
- maleagement of your account and preferences, operate, measure and improve our services, keep our services safe, secure and operational, and customize website content that includes services that you may like in response to actions that you take;
- provision of customer support, to contact you regarding your account, to resolve any dispute and answer your questions and enquires;
- provision of marketing information and special offers, different kind of notifications about our services (you have the right to withdraw, opt-out, your consent at any time;
- provision of analytics, improve services, monitor and develop the personal data security of our website and mobile applications, measure the performalece of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- detection and protection against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious activities;
co-registration on Holoscreenprotector partner websites/applications;
- to create Agregated data for internal use or for improving services/websites and creating new features. Agregated data is anonymous and is not linked to any personal data. Aggregate Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. We may share such aggregated data with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Following links to other websites
- oversee a customer personal data database;
- help us in sending out emails, sms (message and data rates may apply) and presents;
- help us with direct marketing;
- assist us with storage and data analysis;
- prevent from fraudulent activities;
- help us in maintaining, developing and improving our systems/websites/applications/services;
- collect payments;
We may transfer or share a copy of your personal data in cases where Holoscreenprotector or one of its properties, affiliates, or subsidiaries is part of a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling part of its assets.
The Personal data may be used for legal purposes by us or the Data controller and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors and etc., in court or to protect against the contravention or unauthorized use of our website, to defend or protect our rights.
By posting any content, messages, photos and/or videos to any public area of the website/ application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Website an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such personal data and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such personal data and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
IV. Age restriction
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
V. The rights of access and opt-out
You have the right, at any time, to change or delete your Personal data, please carry out these instructions:
- Log into your account;
- Click the profile thumbnail at the top right hand corner of the Holoscreenprotector main page;
- Select My Profile;
- Click the pencil thumbnail in section You would like to edit;
- Edit your personal data;
- Click Save.
You may also send a request to our Support Team and they will guide you through the process.
You can decide which correspondence to receive from us in accordance with our policy on freedom of choice and opting out. To stop receiving correspondence you can click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each email you receive or by emailing your request to us at [email protected] or by changing the settings in your profile.
If You wish to stop receiving messages (sms) from us reply “stop” to the received from Holoscreenprotector message (sms).
VI. Mode and place of processing the personal data
The Data controller processes the personal data of users of Holoscreenprotector in a proper malener and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data controller, in some cases, the personal data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data controller.
The Data controller has secure certificates from VeriSign and McAfee that show the website is approved, fully tested, and certified by these two expert security systems. This means that you are safe from any viruses, identity theft, spyware, fraudulent credit card activity, spam, and internet scams.
The Personal data is processed at the Data controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved with the processing are located.
VI. Retention time and deletion of personal data
Please note that, even after termination of membership and deletion of any personal data, termination of any license granted hereunder, some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond the control of Holoscreenprotector.
VIII. Data controller contact information